Find it Fast
- Pueblo School District 60
Return to Headlines
2022 Process to Fill School Director Vacancy
The following is the process approved by the Board of Education to fill the school director vacancy on the Pueblo School District No. 60 Board of Education:
- The Board of Education will accept applications to fill the school director vacancy.
- Beginning November 3, 2022, applications will be available from the Office of the Board of Education, Administrative Services Center, 315 W. 11th Street, Pueblo, CO, or online at www.pueblod60.org/SchoolDirectorVacancy.
- To be qualified, an applicant must have been a registered elector of the school district for at least 12 consecutive months. A person is ineligible to apply for a school director vacancy if they have been convicted of committing a sexual offense against a child.
- The term of this volunteer position shall be until the November 2023 biennial election.
- Applications will be accepted for the school director vacancy through November 14, 2022, at 12:00 p.m.
- Submit the application and resume to the Secretary of the Board, Administrative Services Center, 315 W. 11th Street, Pueblo CO 81003, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand-deliver the completed and notarized Affidavit of School Director Candidate on Qualifications for Office to Secretary of the Board, Administrative Services Center, 315 W. 11th Street, Pueblo CO 81003 by the deadline of November 14, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
- The community will have an opportunity to review all applications and provide input.
- The Board will conduct interviews at a public meeting
- The Board of Education will review the applications and hold a meeting on or before December 24, 2022, for the purpose of appointing a new school director.