2. Click on the student tab and select technology Links/Resource.
3. Scroll down to the symbaloo links and select Clever. You may want to bookmark the Clever login page to make future access easier.
4. Login in with google. If needed, student user names and passwords should be the same as those used in the past to access email and PCS secure school network.
5. Scroll down to the link to google classroom. You can click on the red heart to make it a favorite and bring it to the top of the Clever page.
6. Click google classroom.
7. Your classes should be listed with an invitation to join.
On class days, please follow the instructions above to get to google classroom.
1. You should see an invitation to join the class at the regularly scheduled time. You will not have access to the meeting outside of this time.
2. Click ask to join and wait for the teacher to admit you to the meeting.
For online class days, please follow the instructions above to get to google classroom.
1. Follow any instructions left by your teacher.
2. You should have access to this outside of the regularly scheduled class time. Please check for assignment due dates and times.