Individuals wishing to watch the stream of the Bell Game may have the ability to watch the feed on their TV.
If your streaming quality is lagging, click the settings wheel at the bottom of the video screen (near the volume), and adjust the auto settings to a lower number.
𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 A - Connect to a 𝗧𝗩 Using HDMI
• Use a computer with an HDMI output to connect to your TV’s HDMI input. (Requires HDMI cable).
• You’ll need to change the input on your TV to HDMI (may need to use “source search” or “search” to find).
• “Duplicate” your computer screen onto the other screen (TV) by pressing the Windows key and the ‘P’ key, then selecting “Duplicate”
• Open a Web Browser and go to the following URL: https://vimeo.com/468204282
• Watch and enjoy!
𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 B - “𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴” 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗩, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘅, 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸
• Many cell phones have the ability to “screen share” or “cast” to a Smart TV, set-top box or streaming stick. Depending on your device(s), steps to set this up will vary. Consult the articles below
• Android directions: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-cast-and-mirror-an-android-screen-to-a-tv/
• iPhone/iPad directions: https://www.techhive.com/article/249065/how-to-connect-your-iphone-to-your-tv.html
𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: Individuals wishing to stream to a TV are advised to do a "test run" with a video on the District 60 Vimeo page (http://www.vimeo.com/District60)