Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2019)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY 18-19* (current and prior two years: FY 17-18 and FY 16-17)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any Associated Schedules
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Not Applicable
- Other District Specific Financial Information
- All documents above must be posted or updated with 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.