No Bully Student Council
At Heritage Elementary, we take our environment and making everyone feel welcome seriously. In an effort to make our school as positive as possible, we have a No Bully Student Council, where all elected officers serve as student ambassadors and playground leaders to role model for others what it looks and feels like to be a Heritage Eagle. All students are welcome at our meetings, where we focus on making Heritage a positive place to be for all students.
Below is a list of all of our School Year 2021-22 No Bully Student Council Meetings, which take place the SECOND Wednesday of every month at 3:20 p.m. either remotely (Check No Bully Student Council Google Classroom 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting to obtain the link) or come in person in Mrs. Borrego’s room 106.
Please consult our No Bully Monthly Newsletter for meeting agendas, notes, monthly happenings, and information about our No Bully program listed under "Newsletters" to the left.
- No Bully Student Council Elections will be held on September 30.
- No Bully Student Council Officers and Class Reps will be leading our first Celebration Parade on September 30th at the end of the school day.
- Annual Canned Food Drive from November 8-16th. All donations will be distributed to needy Heritage Families and any remaining food goes to the Cooperative Care Center.
- Annual Toy Drive from December 6-15th. All donations will be distributed to needy Heritage Families and any remaining toys go to the Salvation Army.
- We will be having the following Spirit Days (TBD):
- We will also be having the following snack sales (TBD):
- We will take our annual No Bully climate survey at a time to be determined for grades 3-5. Results will be pushed out in the Aug./Sept. 2022 Newsletter. Please check the Aug./Sept. 2021 Newsletter link for a full discussion of last year's results and trends or attend a No Bully meeting where we discuss this information. We would love to have you as part of the team!
- Annual Career Day is scheduled for May 26, with parent/guest speakers presenting the week of May 23-26 during the students’ specials' time.