New Hires

Congratulations and welcome to Pueblo School District 60!

Onboarding and Next Steps for ALL Employees

    • Step 1: Come to the Human Resources office (315 W. 11th Street, Pueblo CO 81003), complete a background check (fingerprinting), and take your employee ID badge photo.  Please make an appointment for fingerprints by calling 719-549-7209.  Once your background is completed and received, you will move to step 2.

    • Step 2: Complete your new hire forms.  A packet of required forms will be sent to the email address you provided in your Frontline application.  All forms must be completed to move to step 3.

    • Step 3:  Complete your Onboarding Appointment at the Human Resources office.  Your Staffing Coordinator will set up an appointment for you to attend.  This appointment includes submitting the I-9 form and accompanying documentation and receiving your employee ID badge. 

    • Step 4:  Make sure you have watched the HUMAN RESOURCES ORIENTATION SLIDESHOW above


    Compensation and Benefits




    CERTIFIED Employees
    (Teachers and Special Service Providers)

    Education Support Personnel (ESP)

    • All ESP employees are required to submit paperwork within 30 days of hire showing job requirements have been (if required)

      • An official transcript with either 48 semester credit hours, an Associate of Arts degree, or the equivalent OR

      • Evidence of passing scores on the required WorkKeys exams

    Verification of Employment (Certificate of Service)

    • Certificate of Service Form (verification of experience credit) must be completed and received by HR within 60 days of your date of hire 



  • When will I receive my contract?

  • I am a teacher or Special Service Provider. What items does HR need from me?

  • When will my benefits begin?

  • When will I receive email access?

  • Who do I contact with benefits questions?

  • Who do I contact with other HR questions?

  • Who do I contact with payroll questions?

  • Who do I contact with technology questions?

  • Who do I contact for Tuition Reimbursement?

  • How do I know the days I work?

  • What if I want to petition for more than 5 years of experience?

  • Who do I need to contact if I need to change my contact information?

  • Who do I contact if I have questions about New Teacher Orientation?

  • I am an Alternative Teaching Candidate. What do I need to do to be prepared for my Onboarding Appointment?

  • I am a Temporary Educator Eligibility (TEE) Candidate. What do I need to do to be prepared for my Onboarding Appointment?