The Centennial Alumni Foundation offers several opportunities for Centennial high school seniors to receive scholarship money for the college or university of their choice. These scholarships are awarded to Centennial seniors only and are completely financed by our Centennial Alumni Foundation.
The mission of the Centennial High School alumni Foundation is to:
- Perpetuate the Centennial Tradition
- Raise funds to support programs at Centennial
- Enhance the educational experience for students
- Support the mission of Centennial High School
Instructions for applying for scholarships:
- Find the scholarship you are applying for by clicking one of the links in the column to the right.
- You will need to DOWNLOAD the application and complete it. Please use the 'fillable' fields on the form, so the application is typed and legible.
- Complete your essay, resume, letter of financial need, or other required items. ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE TYPED AND LEGIBLE.
- Please make certain that:
- The entire application is complete, with all required documents.
- Your essay sticks to the topic and provides details and/or examples as needed.
- You use proper grammar and academic vocabulary.
- Once completed, students can turn in the application page, along with your essay, resume or other required items to Ms. Kelley in the counseling office OR students may scan and email all of the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items must be submitted together in the same email or packet. Incomplete applications or missing items may disqualify you from consideration, please make sure your application is complete.
- DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 1, 2021