District 60 Strategic Plan
In the fall of 2017, Pueblo School District 60 launched a strategic planning process designed to chart a course for 2018-2023, defining the expectations and aspirations that served as the foundation for growth.
This process was conducted in collaboration with EPIC Impact Education Group with significant input and feedback from a diverse cross-section of parents, students, community advocates, government leaders, and District staff.
With the conclusion of the five-year period defined by the plan, the District once again hosted a series of community feedback forums in order to gain insight and a fresh perspective from stakeholders for a three-year extension of the plan.
We are grateful for the clear ideas, expectations, and inspiration provided by a diverse pool of forum participants. This information was incorporated into the extension, to serve as a guide as the District continues its work of preparing scholars for lives of purpose and impact.
Vision, Mission & Values
To provide a high-quality education that assures each student the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to lead a life of purpose and impact.
To become a high performing school district that inspires community confidence.
We believe that…
- The success of every student is our most important commitment.
- Collaboration and engagement with our community, parents, staff and students are essential to our success.
- We must act with integrity, celebrate diversity, and promote equity.
- Each individual must be treated with dignity and respect.
- The social and emotional well being of our students is as important as their academic needs.
- It is our responsibility to provide a safe, positive, and supportive environment for our students and staff.
- Our community heritage, traditions, and history should inform our response to future student and district needs.
Full text of Pueblo School District 60's five-year Strategic Plan, completed in 2023.
Full text of Pueblo School District 60's five-year Strategic Plan, completed in 2018.