District 60 Strategic Plan
In the fall of 2017, Pueblo School District 60 launched a strategic planning process designed to chart a course for 2018-2023 and define the expectations and aspirations that will drive the District during this time.
In collaboration with EPIC Impact Education Group, the work began with a focus on community engagement. The District engaged a diverse cross-section of parents, students, community advocates, government leaders, and District staff, hosting multiple community feedback forums with District staff. In addition to facilitated discussions, online surveys were conducted to ensure broad participation from the community.
We are grateful for the many contributions that provided clear ideas, expectations, and inspiration for the content of our plan.
Vision, Mission & Values
To provide a high-quality education that assures each student the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to lead a life of purpose and impact.
To become a high performing school district that inspires community confidence.
We believe that…
- The success of every student is our most important commitment.
- Collaboration and engagement with our community, parents, staff and students are essential to our success.
- We must act with integrity, celebrate diversity, and promote equity.
- Each individual must be treated with dignity and respect.
- The social and emotional well being of our students is as important as their academic needs.
- It is our responsibility to provide a safe, positive, and supportive environment for our students and staff.
- Our community heritage, traditions, and history should inform our response to future student and district needs.
Full text of Pueblo School District 60's five-year Strategic Plan, completed in 2018.