Vision, Mission & Values
To provide a high-quality education that assures each student the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to lead a life of purpose and impact.
To become a high performing school district that inspires community confidence.
We believe that…
- The success of every student is our most important commitment.
- Collaboration and engagement with our community, parents, staff and students are essential to our success.
- We must act with integrity, celebrate diversity, and promote equity.
- Each individual must be treated with dignity and respect.
- The social and emotional well being of our students is as important as their academic needs.
- It is our responsibility to provide a safe, positive, and supportive environment for our students and staff.
- Our community heritage, traditions, and history should inform our response to future student and district needs.
District 60 Strategic Plan
Full text of Pueblo School District 60's five-year Strategic Plan, completed in 2018.