Colorado Teacher Award Nominations
Staff, parent organizations, and community members are encouraged to nominate teachers for this prestigious award.
Nominations for a 2022 award are open with the deadline of Friday, April 1, 2022.
The nomination form is available HERE.
- A teacher must have taught in the school system for at least five years and be currently teaching.
- Previous winners are not eligible for nomination.
- A teacher must be nominated by at least two persons.
- Read the entire nomination form before you begin to answer so you may organize your responses and avoid duplication of information.
- The nomination form must be signed by at least two interested citizens (parents, former students, fellow teachers, or other school personnel) and the school principal.
- Up to three supplementary endorsements may be submitted with this nomination form in the form of letters and testimonial statements, not to exceed 200 words. (No more than three supplementary endorsements will be submitted to the review committee for each nominee.)
- Objectivity, factual data, and specific examples are most important.
- Obtain a complete resume from the teacher being nominated (degrees, honors, professional activities, and organizations, etc.) to submit with this nomination form.
Judges will make their selections on the basis of your replies, those of other nominators, and any supplementary information submitted.
229 Colorado Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004