Frequently Asked Questions

  • I heard about tuition reimbursement. How does that work?

    Reimbursement to teachers is available for tuition for college courses, registration fees for seminars and workshops, and course fees for in-service programs. Teachers may receive up to $500/year and request forms can be found in the Human Resources Office or on the website clicking here. For classes completed between July 1 and December 31 requests must be submitted between July 1 and January 15. For classes completed between January 1 and June 30 requests must be submitted between January 1 and July 15.  Proof of completion (transcript) and payment (receipt) must also be included.


    Email reimbursement requests to